Online Registration

PK-12 Registration

Registration for ALL students opens on July 5th. Enrollment fees will be posted and can be paid at that time.

Registration Prices

Enrollment Fees:
K-6 --- $25.00
7-8 --- $30.00
9-12 -- $35.00

As of now, Breakfast and Lunch will not be free to all this year, the federal waiver has expired.

Breakfast --- $1.75
Lunch ------- $2.85
Afternoon or extra Milk --- .35
These are subject to change at anytime before school starts. If you think you qualify for free or reduced lunches please fill out the form in the right hand column.

You can pay your enrollment fees and add money to your lunch account at the time of registration in the Infinite Campus Portal.

If you are paying by check, a separate check for lunch and enrollment is required.

***Important information about Meal Charges can be found at the link below***



Health Form

This form is required at the time of registration, you will need 1 form for each student. Print this form, fill it out and return it to the school. If you don't have a printer paper copies will be available at the school.

Registration Fee Waiver Form

Fill out this form if you receive free or reduced lunches to reduce or waive Registration fees

Medication Form

Fill out this form if your child takes medication that needs to be taken at school.

Media Release Form

Please fill out this form to give permission for your child to use the Internet and usage of your child's photo in print or online Media. One form per child.

Transportation Form

This form needs filled out, 1 per household, if your child stays at different households on different days/weeks each househould needs to fill one out.

Home Language Survey

This form needs to be filled out for new students to the district.

Free/Reduced form

If you think you qualify for free or reduced lunches please fill out this form. By filling out this form you will also qualify for free or reduced registration.

Athletic Forms

There are 3 forms in this pdf, Concussion, Physical, and Consent for Treatment. These need to be filled out once a year, on or before the date they expire.

Open Enrollment Form

File this form if you are Open Enrolling from another district.

Jr/Sr Release Form

File this form if your child will be scheduled a release. Students taking DMACC classes can fill this out as well. When DMACC is on break, they will be allowed to use that period as a release.

Open Campus (Jr & Sr only)

This form grants permission for your student to leave school premises during the lunch hour.